Friday, November 12, 2010

More notes on ebooks and their readers

I previously posted about ebook readers and why I won't by one. Since then, I've relented on that hard-line position, lured by the siren call of yet another techie toy (I just LOVE techie toys). But I've yet to actually go and lay down my money. I'm afraid that as soon as I buy something, a better ebook reader will come along. Choices continue to proliferate, with the Pandigital Novel being the latest to appear on the scene.

Just when I think it's time to buy a Nook or Sony eReader, I find another article about the down side of ebooks and their readers like this article from the November 2010 issue of Scientific American. Before you go out with credit card in hand, you might want to check this out. At least be informed before you make the leap.

No comments: