Friday, September 5, 2008

And Now For Something Completely Different

The last week of national news has tangentially reminded me of one of my favorite series I watched back in the mid nineties. I remember watching Full Circle with Michael Palin on the Discovery Channel and being drawn in by the host's humor, and travel adventures on the Pacific Rim. He has really carved out a place for himself with his travelogues, and travel related programming. I don't really like to watch travel shows, or read about traveling, but there is something about the way he presents his topics that I find very appealing. Maybe I find him appealing because of his past endeavors. The library has a good selection of the projects he has been involved with either from our own holdings or from the other GMILCS libraries. Click here to view the selection.

No comments: