How about some library-related resolutions for 2008? Here's some suggestions:
- Resolve to visit the library every two weeks
- Resolve to borrow a magazine on a topic you know nothing about
- Resolve to read a biography of one person you know nothing about
- Resolve to attend at least one library program for adults
- Resolve to return your library books on time :-)
So, do you have some library resolutions for 2008? Tell us by clicking the comment link below, and we'll post them here. You can be anonymous if you wish. Happy New Year from all your friends at the Merrimack Public Library!