Saturday, July 14, 2007

Music To My Ears

When a cold medicine induced bout of insomnia found me lying awake into the wee hours with Little Red Caboose playing interminably in my head, I knew it was time to expand my children's musical horizons . Here are some CDs with songs you won't mind listening to over and over and over and over again...

Local musician Steve Blunt combines great tunes with witty lyrics on his first CD Hang On Henry. We can't wait to hear his latest.

Another local favorite, Amy Conley, has a wonderful CD entitled I Sing Everyday. A great combination of folk music and fun.

Any parent who has watched more than 5 minutes of Noggin is probably familiar with Laurie Berkner.

Another family favorite is Dan Zanes. Love the hair and outfits!

Take a few moments to browse the CDs in the Children's Room for more great entertainment for the whole family.

No comments: