Friday, June 22, 2007

A Road Less Traveled-Teen Summer Reading

Starting June 25th the Teen Summer Reading Program begins. This year I have really thrown down the gauntlet and challenged the Teens. If they meet or beat the reading goal I will dye my hair a crazy color at the Summer Reading Pizza Party. My hair will be a color it has not seen since I was in high school. So far every teen that I talk to about the program has gotten a maniacal look in their eyes when I tell them this. I think I am starting to get a little scared.

For more information about the teen programs this summer follow the link above, or pick up the Teen Summer Reading Brochure at the Reference desk where you can also pick up reading review slips for the prize raffle during the Summer Reading Pizza Party.

No comments: