Monday, April 9, 2007

What's In My "Favorites" Folder Part One

This is a multi-part post because I have blog writer's block, and I don't want to give all of the websites that I enjoy visiting away now in case this happens again, and it probably will. I enjoy looking at a variety of websites in my spare time, and I have a variety of different interests like sports, computers, video games, science fiction, and fantasy. If you read my previous post about baseball then you know that I love the game. Of the baseball websites that I enjoy visiting some gravitate around the Red Sox, some are general baseball websites, and I do enjoy checking in upon Yankee fans websites from time to time just to get an idea of what is going on in enemy territory.

Boston Dirt Dogs (here you will find more links to other topical websites)
Sox Prospects
SOSH (the country club of Red Sox fan websites)
38 Pitches (Curt Schilling's Blog)
Baseball Reference
Yes Network Message Boards

At a later date I will post more websites that I find interesting, so please keep reading.

No comments: